Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Goood morning facebook stalkersss!

Oh, alas, another day of sporadic addiction. Should I check, did I check? When did I visit last? The plethora of reticent scrolling, guffawing, ogling...

Should I Like that? What are the ramifications of doing so? Repercussions? *hover...hover...* Wait, should I comment? I have something quirky to say.

Should I hit Enter? That's a big step... This reef is so cozy, the water so warm...and my little eel head can recoil so quickly, away, to safety in the corals behind the wall of intangible others.

Ooh! A birthday! Hmmm, what to say...

Ha, that's funny...'Pen is broken, please use finger'. Do I like that? What does it mean? Did someone actually miss the joke? Do I know everyone here on this little branch of sea kelp well enough to risk it? My entire reputation hangs in the balance. *sigh* Oh, what a conundrum...

Whoa, what just happened? I thought that person was dead. Now they have the audacity to Like something I was going to Like ?! The nerve...

Oh well. It's probably for the best... *scroll, scroll, scroll*

No comments:

Post a Comment